Friday, February 12, 2010

Bodybuilders/Gym rats/Powerlifters how tall are you?

and have u ever wished you could be taller.





I do i am only 5 ft 7.Bodybuilders/Gym rats/Powerlifters how tall are you?
I'm a female powerlifter/gymnast, and I'm 5'0';. And I'm happy. I love being short.


My husband is a powerlifter, and when he competes it works out well for him (his lifts are 800-650-670). He's 5'7'; also, and looks shorter because he's 250 (competes as a 220).


When he competes in strongman, his height DOES impede his preformance, however.Bodybuilders/Gym rats/Powerlifters how tall are you?
I'm 5' 9';. I'm happy with my height. You might as well be you can't change it.
i'm 5 ft 7 too but i'm only 18 so i'm really hoping to still to be able to grow goal is 6 ft and +
I'm 6'2. Im alright with my height now.

No comments:

Post a Comment