Friday, February 12, 2010

What do rats like to do for fun?

I just got a rat and I have a cage for here with a few things for her to run thru but I was wondering if rats have any little ';hobbies';What do rats like to do for fun?
Good answers, but don't think they're really into woodworking ... although I've seen some chew up some sticks pretty good. Never seen one actually make anything of use .. unless you consider toothpicks something of value.





They'll play with almost anything, including your fingers. Very curious and doesn't take much to entertain them. Sight below has some ideas for playtime you may find useful along with good info on their care, feed, handling and health.What do rats like to do for fun?
My friends have a couple and they loveeee!! climbing up things.. so my friend made this box out of all these carboard boxes and it had all these levels and they climb all through it i it is really cool :) So they love playing with you, going on your ashoulders while you walk i know thats a favourite for my friends rats and they like to always be with you.. actually they are very friendly crechers the cutest one s are the dumbo that have thwe ears out at the sides :)
Many enjoy woodworking, but almost all enjoy scavenger hunts.
they like chewing, running, playing w/ cat toys, a ball w/ bells or in mazes they like playing with eachother and there human too!








http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a> my rats LOVE these.

No comments:

Post a Comment