Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Would rats come out in the snow?

I'm in england and we're fully snowed under at the moment. It's 1am here and I just went outside for a cigarette and in two bushes I could hear like, well it sounded like loads of scuffling. But I couldn't tell if it was the snow melting and dropping off, or rats or something... what animals would come out in the snow??Would rats come out in the snow?
Yes, rats and mice will come out looking for food in the snow. You will see tiny little foot prints.Would rats come out in the snow?
Not rats-- my cat is a big hunter and he catches them from the woods near by every day but when there is snow on the ground they hide and he never gets any. Rabbits and raccoons and many critters come out in the snow.
some species of rats hibernates during winter... some don't... they look for food but they don't go outside in the snow... i think its a rabbit or other rodent specie...
RATS GET HUNGER TOO EVEN IN THE WINTER. JUST KEEP FOOD PUT AWAY AND GO AROUND AND SEAL ALL HOLES CRACK NO MATTER HOW SMALL. AND THAN PUT POISON OUT IN SAFE PLACES.
I'd guess it was birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment