Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can i face my fear of rats?

Get one as a pet and let him crawl on you.How can i face my fear of rats?
get 1 cat...!!How can i face my fear of rats?
kill them,
this is going to sound weird, but you need to make steps to hold one. first go to the pet store and look at them, then work up to holding one. I know someone who got over a spider thing like this.
Fall in love with one. There are plenty out there. LOL.
Ugh, why face it. Rats are icky things, with those two long yellow teeth in the front, beady dark bulgy eyes, pink wet nose and quivering whiskers. And that long thick scaly tail!!!!!





Unless you are afraid to leave the house because you may see a rat, I don't see the problem. I'm afraid of rats - cockroaches too - I never think about them at all one way or the other until I encounter one by surprise, then I scream like a lunatic and run away, arms flapping, eyes wide in terror. Gah!
don't they are disgusting. But seriously they are harmless if they're not wild.
Don't. Just avoid going anywhere that you might encounter them, just as I avoid going anywhere where I might see a snake.
try to think about rat dishes...
there is this new tech/software program that acts like a 3d simulation/virtual game that some psychololgists use to cure people of their phobias
buy one. an actual pet sold in pet stores, the ones that are bred to be pets and are not all carrying diseases and stuff...
Build a huge bonfire ... Put the rats on a stick ... Marinate them ... put them in the fire until crispy ... Eat them
get professional help, trying on your own is frustrating and can backfire
Get on the tv show Fear Factor
Get on 'Survivor'. You'll probably end up eating them.
Rats are generally harmless. Of course most of us get scared when they suddenly crawl on us.


But you can overcome this fear by keeping a rat as pet. In course of time not only you overcome the fear, but may begin to like rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment