Friday, February 12, 2010

My rats got butterered popcorn?

Well i was just eating some Act II buttered popcorn. there must have been a peice on me, cuzz i had both my rats running around in the bathroom, and when i went in there one of my rats were eating something. i looked and it was a peice of popcorn. i know you arent supposed to feed them butter, but will it hurt them? both rats got hold of it. nothing bad is gonna happen right?My rats got butterered popcorn?
They should be ok. If it was only one piece hey should be fine. You are right though popcorn is very bad for them due to the salt and butter but one piece wont hurt them.








Hope this helped =]


-Shuron @ Fun Family Rodentry


funfamilyrodentry.weebly.comMy rats got butterered popcorn?
They'll be fine. Butter isn't good for them but since it's not part of their regular diet I wouldn't worry. They didn't choke on the kernel part, which would have been my concern if our rats had done this.
In the wild rats are scavengers, so they're built to eat just about anything. While butter probably isn't GOOD for your rats, chances are they're going to be just fine.
i wouldn't worry too much- as long as they didn't eat a whole pack they should be fine.


i think it's lovely your so concerned though %26lt;3 xD
most rats live in sewers buddy, i think it'll be ok
right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment