Friday, February 12, 2010

Do baby rats eat ther bothers when thay get older?

i have 10 baby rats and my friend told me that they will eat ether when they get older. pleas tell me if they willDo baby rats eat ther bothers when thay get older?
No, they will not. Sometimes the mother rat eats the young, but only if she knows they aren't of good health. However, I've raised rats forever - and have had many litters grow up together. Don't worry about it - :)Do baby rats eat ther bothers when thay get older?
I used to breed mice and the only time this happened was when the mother mouse would eat the young. but they didnt even have fur yet. so we had to separate the young mice after a couple days with the mother. but i have never heard of mice ar rats for that matter eat eachother when they get older. it wont happen. hope my edvice was useful.
Rats will cannibalize each other usually only if they are starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment