Friday, February 12, 2010

What should I get Rats or Rabbits?

Hey,





Well we've had Rabbits in the past but never Rats. I'm not sure which one to get. Can you help me choose? Or if you could think of a better pet (besides dogs, cats, fish, turtles, tadpoles %26amp; axolotls) please suggest it.


Thanks,





MattWhat should I get Rats or Rabbits?
It's a tough choice between rabbits and rats, but if I had to choose, I'd choose a rabbit. Just because rats aren't the cutest animals around, and they poop A LOT!!! But other than rabbits, I would honestly choose a snake, preferably a corn snake or a ball python, for amateur snake owners. If your not down with snakes or feeding them mice, chameleons or iguanas are fun to have. Preferably a Veiled chameleon. But if you don't like reptiles, you should get a hamster. They're cute, fun, and loving, and especially easy to take care of. They don't cost a lot of money and neither does their setup. If your going to get a hamster you should get a teddy bear hamster. They are very nice and cute. What should I get Rats or Rabbits?
I would say you should get rabbits, because you have had experience with them and know how to take care of them well. If you get rats, you might not know as much. Plus rats really shouldn'tt be around a house, because their bites are strong, and sometimes deadly. So, I think you should get a rabbit.
rats are great pets but I prefer rabbits. you can take your rats on walks on a leash or on your shoulder. rats are clean animals. but rats only live 2 or 3 years so it is not the best pet to get realy attached to. Ive had 4 rats and so far 2 rabbits. you should get what suits you best.
Well.. If you've experienced Rabbits before, You should go for Rats. But better be careful with em'. I've had Rats before and its tough to find em' once they're lost in the house.... Anyways.. I'd suggest Rats (The white breed). They look cute :). (''')(=^-^=)(''')
Go with rabbits. I have also had them before and I really liked them. Rats kind of carry a negative connotation as disgusting animals that eat your food, although I have never had pet rats.
Rabbits


more cuter
I think you're done with the normal kind of pets..Get a white tiger!

No comments:

Post a Comment